Streaming microphone or line-in audio from Windows or Mac
If you only need to stream audio that comes in from a microphone or line-in device you can use the freeware BUTT tool to do this.
This article details the steps required to setup the freeware BUTT software to send audio into our live-streaming platform on Windows or Mac platforms.
1. Download BUTT from http://danielnoethen.de/butt/
2. Start your stream trial with us. After creating your stream, our team will provide you with your connection details.
5. On the "Settings" window switch to the "Audio" tab and select the audio device where the audio will be coming from.
8. If you are unable to connect, you can take screenshots of your "Edit Server" window and the main "Log" area and send them to our support team for assistance.
9. If your configuration is working you can save it for future use on the "Settings" window.